1. We strive for representation across our workforce and membership that reflects diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, ability, religion, and more.
2. We privilege the perspectives gained from the lived experiences of our diverse community, and use them to strengthen our work and achieve our mission.
3. We provide individuals in crisis with the support they need to counteract a broken system where they are at a disadvantage.
4. We push for radical change to the systems that privilege some communities at the expense of others.
5. We hold as our guide a vision of our city where everyone has the potential to thrive when offered dignity, caring and compassion.