Resources at Thrive DC
Thrive DC is proud to be a “one-stop shop” where clients can get the majority of their needs met in one place.
Thrive DC provides a broad range of services that can roughly be divided into four groups:
Emergency Services, Step Up Services, Prevention Services, and Therapeutic Services.
All services are offered free of charge Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
However, from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM programming is reserved for women and their dependents only (or single fathers and their dependents).
- Morning Program
- Lunch to Go
- Evening Program (For Women & Children or Single Dads with Kids)
- Computer Lab
Step Up Services
- Employment Program
- Job Training
- Re-Entry Transition and Support for Returning Citizens
- Mail Services
- Legal Services
- Transportation Assistance
- Referral Services
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Expressive Arts Group every Wednesday during the Evening Program
- Music Therapy
- Comedy Group
- Gardening Group
- Sister Circle