:bulletgreen: 1. Eclipsehate. I liked the old deviantART the way it was, and I'm a big believer in the philosophy, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Eclipse (Version 9) In early November 2018, DeviantArt released a promo site showcasing a new update, titled 'Eclipse'. Visions blurring. Well they probably did that to avoid any more controversy. MajinRealTF. share. Then again, I'm not on DeviantArt all the time. I mean, I can kind of understand why people hate Javascript, but Eclipse seems like a perfectly fine IDE to use. In 2019 DeviantART began a major site-wide change called "DeviantART Eclipse." 1 Favourites. Navigate to https://www.deviantart.com in a web browser. i’m so lost right now. Deviantart Eclipse (or the new DA) to me is one of the poorest excuses of a “website revamp” there is. 61 43 995 (1 Today) By Hellypse | Watch. 31 … :bulletgreen: 2. Yegelskaya. Sure, you can make a speedpainting video. Follow. When I think I get the regular deviantart site I go in stupid eclipse sign in. Report a bug. Eclipse by TatyZ on DeviantArt. Transformed by Magical Blue Candy Cane. 9 notes. Comm: maid to measure. My in-depth Review of the new DeviantArt Eclipse! Please help. oldiblogg. So I''ve been dared to talk about Deviantart eclipse and i gotta say it sucks so damn much! Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. silouana. If and when it does, I will be happy. :bulletgreen: 11. Smile I want to know. ... One More Thing That I Hate About The New Version Of DeviantArt! Techniquement c'est du beta test final avant lancement et/ou migration totale. tiredlilmiracle. 8:40. Vacation Rainbow MajinRealTF. Not that the deviantART Staff was not already rank and filed with narcisistic degenerates, but the company that owns deviantART, Wix -- has a very long list of negative customer feedback. … Le nouveau DA est arrivé ..... Il s'appelle DeviantArt Eclipse ! :bulletgreen: 14. Blood Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Eclipse Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Archived. Eclipse was surely the best among those options, specially in resource usage. :bulletgreen: 12. DeviantART's dev team had almost a year to listen to old site users' concerns, and instead of doing so they forced it on us. The old version of the site will be retired." Collection. Insanity 10 Favourites. :bulletgreen: 20. ArtRise is NOT up-and-running as a website yet, however it is being built with the intention of keeping dA's current UI intact so that there is a haven for people who do not wish to continue using dA once it switches over to Eclipse. Please return this feature in Eclipse. A DeviantArt Eclipse profile page. Home Gallery Favourites Posts Shop About. Lack of customization. * -* Recently, a former friend of mine, who happens to be a strict Eclipse opponent, got anonymously gifted a year of core membership out of nowhere, all along with all its disappointing features. This method will help you create a new mature account you can use to … thank you ever so much for watching my gallery ;w;/, Hello! Comments. OE - L'OEtherium - 12. Devious Comments MadrePappagallo Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2019 Hobbyist Digital Artist . Eclipse (Version 9) In early November 2018, DeviantArt released a promo site showcasing a new update, titled 'Eclipse'. Tous les arts sont acceptés ! Page 40 is here! As of May 20 2020, Classic DeviantART was retired, replaced by the new, sleek and modern version entitled Eclipse. Solar Sands Recommended for you. My hate … Eclipsehate. Grey - Duration: 3:01. branbranx2 33 views. Water colors and molotov markers Eclipse. It's too buggy and still needs to be worked on. 4K Views. :bulletgreen: 7. Why do so … i just wanted to let you know i colored a picture that you commissioned from *. Love Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The deviantart eclipse was not a good option for your new deviantart but nobody uses it, explain me why you do not like or hate deviantart eclipse. :bulletgre. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. My love for my love. Schuyler Kozitzki. 13 Comments. (Required) What would you like to do? But what burns me up the most is the staff's blatant disregard for their customers, forcing something on them after they explicitly said they didn't want it; as someone who works in customer service, I can tell you straight off this is NOT good form. Eclipsehate. OC art for momochan. So I tell you here, I started a new poll : Vote here ! 100% Upvoted. r/DeviantArt is a place to share your work and the work of others (for the time-being), receive … Press J to jump to the feed. Latest Deviations. The change was necessary. :) Close. Hate the fact you have to sign in just to access mature content. Can I have at least some piracy whenever I search the dA without using ANOTHER account to do it? Pictures fading. Hiiihaaaaan. I hate change and would rather keep the old design forever. We have over 61 million registered members and attract over 45 million unique visitors per month. I hate that art browsing! Mother Nature Can some one tell me how to post journals and status updates on the new Deviantart? DeviantArt Eclipse Na początku listopada 2018 roku DeviantArt uruchomił stronę promocyjną prezentującą nową aktualizację, zatytułowaną "Eclipse". Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. I don't mind the new design. Report. How do I get the regular deviantart site sign in back? Mar 10, 2019 5 min read. My only problems now would be that Everything is too squished together, the gradient that helped with art that has transparent backgrounds is gone, And we can't have cool custom thumbnails for folders. Published: May 2, 2020. When I first logged into DeviantArt, Eclipse was already established (I do not remember exactly when the site updated, but I am certain that it was updated around a month or so ago before I decided to create an account). Why do people hate DeviantArt Eclipse? Confusing,complicated and ugly, I also heard someone say it crashes their browser. Try Artrise. But as social networks began taking off, users gradually started to leave for bigger platforms like Tumblr and Instagram. 1 Comments. Shedding blood, just not enough. DeviantArt: PMDEclipse's gallery. 0; Share. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. I haven't been using Deviantart in all days, now i just give up using it because of new design in Deviantart. Tweet. In the old layout, there's a feature called Deviants Online, that tells whether my friends are online or not, for me, this feature is important so I could chat with my friends and know if they are online or not. ... DeviantArt: dont-hate-fangirls's gallery Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. It's a plain rip off of Artstation, and the current DeviantArt is far more advanced than Eclipse ever will be. Light I started using Eclipse around 2001, back when the alternatives were JBuilder, VisualCafe, JDeveloper, Netbeans. Report. "Around May 20th, all deviants will gain access to the new version of DeviantArt! 135 Favourites. Watch. This video is unavailable. You're welcome and thank you for the llama! Loading... Unsubscribe from Exsyntaxial? So by signing the petition, we are asking for DeviantART to either bring the old site back and spruce it up a bit instead, or change Eclipse to fix the problems listed. Forums > Community > Complaints. Lance likes popsicles. I put my username and my password and email correctly but dumb deviantart eclipse won't let me sign in. Polycount; For all who are looking to engage in discussions with fellow artists outside of a forum like DeviantArt will admire the amiability of Polycount’s user interface. Seems like the ECLIPSE version make the "watch" section a bit weird ! DeviantArt Eclipse Review - May 2020 - Duration: 8:40. I want to know. Water Colors Body Modifications Markers Ink Deviantart Sharpies Watercolor Paintings Body Transformations Watercolor Painting. Watch Queue Queue Lea Barba. I hate change and would rather keep the old design forever. 2. Comment. 1 Comments. I Hate DA Eclipse. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Forums > Community > Complaints. Watch Queue Queue. Stop Eclipse started this petition to Deviantart Eclipse is a downgrade from Deviantart. :bulletgreen: 10. Eclipse was surely the best among those options, specially in resource usage. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Please remain respectful to other posters, and avoid over-sharing your own work. Remove all these feelings, remove all this pain. Reading DeviantArt Eclipse HATE Journals Exsyntaxial. Why do people hate DeviantArt Eclipse? 0 comments. I hate eclipse. Comment. Thanks for adding your voice. Java, Ruby, Python, PHP, Perl, Swift, JavaScript... You can use for learning programming, scraping web sites, or writing batch Thanks for adding your voice. DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. User account menu. 10.9k members in the DeviantArt community. Comment. By DuskTheRaccoon Watch. 33 Watchers 7.2K Page Views 43 Deviations. MorJer 329 views. For the most part the sites design is plagiarized, the site puts low quality fetish art before actual artists, and makes the platform virtually unusable. 3: Galleries have gotten ALOT better actually, I was prepared to crap on them as they were what made me hate Eclipse so much, But they're actually getting far better. DeviantArt eclipse is shit: ... #ask #ask me stuff #ask me anything #deviantart eclipse #i still hate it #answered. Misfortune DeviantART has probably had 6 or 7 redesigns and most of them were hated, for this reason. By Limnoria Watch. DeviantArt is the official app from the eponymous art social network, where you can enjoy the all the creative potential it offers right from the comfort of your Android device. Le nouveau propriétaire a lancé il y a peu le beta test à grande échelle après un beta test de plusieurs mois sur quelques personnes. Updates. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. 0; Share. Reply. 0 Comments. Screw DeviantArt Eclipse! Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. ABOUT: In this episode of "Paradigm Shift - An Educational Comedy" that we have titled as "PSEC - 2019 - Hitler Outraged Because People Hate deviantART Eclipse" -- in … See why other supporters are signing, why this petition is important to them, and share your reason for signing (this will mean a lot to the starter of the petition). Avec le passage à Eclipse, on a décidé de remettre un peu d'ordre sur ce groupe et de l'animer à nouveau. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. 240 Views. What's your DeviantArt Username? DeviantART's dev team had almost a year to listen to old site users' concerns, and instead of doing so they forced it on us. See More by DuskTheRaccoon. r/DeviantArt is a place to share your work and the work of others (for the time-being), receive criticism, discuss technique/tools of the trade, and discuss DeviantArt and its changes. It's too buggy and still needs to be worked on. :bulletgreen: 19. See all. This is taking too far!! 86 Comments. So I decided today I would explore the new DeviantArt Eclipse and why not film my reaction. Questioning Step forward and offer myself. Breathe Again Tweet. I hate Eclipse. When you hate CORE, but get it anyway... Forums > DeviantArt > Deviants. Posted by 1 year ago. :bulletgreen: 4. The love still glowing within. Add to Favourites. People hate the redesign the same reason they hated the Reddit redesign - it shifts the target demographic away from the established superusers and introduces unfamiliarity to a product the majority were very familiar with. DeviantArt RSS for Demintai-Eclipse's gallery. DeviantArt belongs to the community, so tell us what you think! The Eclipse Foundation - home to a global community, the Eclipse IDE, Jakarta EE and over 375 open source projects, including runtimes, tools and frameworks. 12 votes, 19 comments. :bulletgreen: 17. 4 Favourites. 0; Share. r/DeviantArt: r/DeviantArt is a place to share your work and the work of others (for the time-being), receive criticism, discuss technique/tools of … Press J to jump to the feed. ... DeviantArt Eclipse, the nightmare of every … Innocence Fortitude :bulletgreen: 15. SugLemon Featured By Owner May 11, 2019 Hobbyist Digital Artist Here is the advantages: - New Website Look Design - Polls for Everyone - Color design - You can out access past status updates. Send Note. Give feedback. Introduction If you aren't able to bring up the option to enable mature content on DeviantArt's website or in the Android app, your account is likely set to an age below 18. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. The site showed that the update would include a minimalist design strategy, a dark mode option, modified CSS editing, improved filtering through a 'Love Meter,' profile headers, and other cosmetic changes and improvements. deviantart makes no warranty as to the security, reliability, timeliness, and … Midnight Eclipse - Page 40 Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Founded in August 2000, DeviantArt is the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts, and a platform for emerging and established artists to exhibit, promote, and share their works with an enthusiastic, art-centric community. FINALLY marker pen commission!!!! Sell custom creations to people who love your style. We really appreciate all the feedback we’ve received so far. Oct 14, 2015 - Commission for Arc Light on UKofE. Jul 6, 2020. Break Away Dark ARTUNG Featured By Owner 57 seconds ago Professional Artist . DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. Reasons for signing. Thanks for taking the time to add yours. Silence I haven't had any problems with it. :bulletgreen: 5. Seeking Solace It's fine. See all. Do you really think a site like 20 years old can still exist end keep up with new technologies? save hide report. ... Art Things I Hate - Duration: 4:51. Hate deviantArt Eclipse? :bulletgreen: 21. Profile Navigation. Sep 2, 2020. Heaven What was once a smartly-designed and varied art and literature website and creative community has been transformed into a bleak, stripped-down, non-intuitive dumpster fire of atrocious design decisions. Each day hurts more, each hour cuts deeper, no release in sight. Tell us more: 2 notes . It's nothing more than a bullying site. :bulletgreen: 9. Saved by DeviantArt. :bulletgreen: 8. Add to Favourites. Nancy Canales. Now they are going to do a similar thing to Facebook too. :bulletgreen: 18. :bulletgreen: 3. If you guys see someone hating about the new Eclipse, I will block them so bad! Eclipse is a downgrade from Deviantart. Definitely let me know when you do. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Aug 3, 2020. So by signing the petition, we are asking for DeviantART to either bring the old site back and spruce it up a bit instead, or change Eclipse to fix the problems listed. DeviantArt: Anti-Character-hate's gallery. DeviantArt RSS for PMDEclipse's gallery. Paiza.IO is online editor and compiler. And similar to DeviantArt, ConceptArt also features a substantial job board that displays posts from esteemed studios and galleries. Features lacking in DeviantArt Eclipse and issues in uploading work. Memory 39 votes. Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6032286&fan_landing=trueI don't like the new Deviantart Eclipse for the record. #deviantart #⭐beans speaks #deviantart eclipse. Log In Sign Up. This site still does nothing about it too. deviantart disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This is the worst decision the staff of this site has ever made. ( First page | Comic Folder | Cover ). DeviantArt: Demintai-Eclipse's gallery. I started using Eclipse around 2001, back when the alternatives were JBuilder, VisualCafe, JDeveloper, Netbeans. I hate Eclipse. 6 years ago. Today, I received notification that deviantArt will be getting rid of the old site come May 20. It's beautiful! Tweet. Please remain respectful to other posters, and avoid over-sharing your own work. Jun 8, 2015 - Previous page ( Page 39 ) | Next page ( Page 41 ). Depuis novembre 2017, nous organisons toujours des challenges artistiques : Les Variations et la Création libre, sur des thèmes donnés. Close • Posted by 3 minutes ago. you heard it here first folks, if you didn't think deviantart could get any worse, it has. Groups they admin or create will appear here, I'll complete this one day! Drive The site showed that the update would include a minimalist design strategy, a dark mode option, modified CSS editing, improved filtering through a 'Love Meter,' profile headers, and other cosmetic changes and improvements. I'd love to check it out myself. Report. 0 Comments. 8 Comments. This site update was in beta for nearly a year, with some users given a switch in the top bar that could be used to turn Eclipse on and off. DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. Follow. I was harassed there, often over the smallest of things. 1 Favourites. r/DeviantArt is a place to share your work and the work of others (for the time-being), receive criticism, discuss technique/tools of the trade, and discuss DeviantArt and its changes. DeviantArt Eclipse is Clunky and Bugged - Duration: 5:29. Stop Deviantart Eclipse. I saw everyone being unhappy to eclipse and youtube video too. User account menu • wink. 14 Favourites. 6 years ago. comic da drama drunk eclipse fella shame stupid vent art. 2. Seriously, please stop whining about the Eclipse. Error generating RSS. wink. Petition details. :bulletgreen: 6. It ruined a site that I had fun with! Deviantart eclipse.. By Enricthepenguin92 Watch. Favourites . It's a plain rip off of Artstation, and the current DeviantArt is far more advanced than Eclipse ever will be. Suggest a feature. Log in sign up. The CDT Project provides a fully functional C and C++ Integrated Development Environment based on the Eclipse platform. Finally, in 2020 the update was taken out of beta and given to everyone. I joined DA with eclipse and let me tel you, it's better than old DA, it sounds like you are the one who invested too much in the old site anda can't let go. Nous avons hate de savoir ce que vous en pensez... VOILA ! Sell custom creations to people who love your style. 0 Comments. If you're a registered user, you can access and manage your account from this app without any problems. Thanks for adding your voice. As per their newest announcement, Eclipse is about to be forced onto everyone. All still remain. DeviantArt has been absolutely tarnished beyond repair by the recent Eclipse overhaul to the point where it is virtually impossible to enjoy using now. :bulletgreen: 13. :bulletgreen: 16. Many, many users are in … DeviantArt RSS for Anti-Character-hate's gallery. 6 Favourites. Eclipsehate. :bulletgreen: 22.
2020 deviantart eclipse hate