Edges are the most important part of a woman's hair, the hair we tend to pay the most attention to and try to maintain the most. Leaves edges looking and feeling shinier and healthier than before. I love this edge control. All I can say is that I live in Chicago and you have a customer for life!! We promise our clients quality products at a cost effective price. 2. The 10,000+ 5-star reviews can attest to the edge control that holds like glue for all hair types—even wigs. $4.69. What can I say I JUST PLAIN LOVE IT.". No longer do I have to press my edges with a hot comb everyday, or smother it with dark hair gel. Organic Root Stimulator Edge Control, $4.99 The Score: Low 7/7.5 This non-sticky, non-greasy gel-like formula adds shine and subtle hold on most hair types, but if you need it … This product DOES NOT slay edges. I pretty much have to wash this out every night. The only thing that will curl or smooth my edges long term. This is a strong reliable product. Dr. Miracle’s Edge Holding Gel with Jojoba Oil. It's not heavy enough to hold my edges down. Best edge control on earth!! Slick down edges without flaking. What else do you have? That Stuff is the bomb. Edge control products are mainly for African American hair, and slick your edges back like hair gel. Start your review of Misc HICKS EDGES - 4OZ! The only down side I use it so much and have so much hair that it goes by so fast lol. Pretty good stuff, don't leave any flakes or white residue, my daughter loves it! This genuine hair gel is non-flaky and non-sticky and rinses out easily. I love everyone and everyone loves me.". Very expensive for an edge control. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pretty.g.angie, Product review: hicks edges by divadeanna22 3 years ago 12,714 views By lusciousdivaa 3 years ago 3,713 views This genuine hair gel is non-flaky and non-sticky and rinses out easily. I do not understand the hype behind this product at all. great product. Always the best for smoothing out your edges. Nevertheless, I read the instructions washed my hair and the next day before work as I got out the Hicks edges and started smoothing it on I almost broke out in tears. I was introduced to the Edges pomade by the owner of Seans Braids in Indianapolis, IN a few months ago. After seeing how flawlessly it held after a full day of competitive cheer and had absolutely no flaking or caking, we were fully converted. AWE right now! After my hairdresser finished my hair she put Hicks on my edges as usual and it literally held for about 2 days. Best edge control on the market. Especially one that is greasy and does not hold. It looked good for literally 5 minutes. My hair is 4c so it may work on looser curls. I applied to my edges, it laid straight for a whole minute and then my edges began to curl up. These picks provide edge control and will have your edges laid and tamed in no time! The Keracare Edge Tamer was formulated to work on natural and relaxed hair. Ig: http://instagram.com/Lakiastar, Girl them edges LAID! Olive Oil Edge Control ($6.00); Olive Oil Organic root stimulator slicks and holds down those stubborn edges while adding shine and moisture to the hair. Best Overall. Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Infusion Edge Control - 2.25 fl oz. Purchase your Hicks pomade at amazon.com. I use Hicks Edge control almost daily. Control tapered cuts and nape back area. Thank you so much for a great product and equally great spirit! I will try buying directly from Hicks Amazon store next time. - Duration: 2:26. thatssomorganx 46,805 views. I had purchased this product at the local beauty store but lately could not find it. Lightweight and does the job very well. Doesn't leave my face looking greasy even when I work out and it's great for baby hairs ! This stuff right here is magic. And one of the best benefits is the way that it smells, it almost smells like Jolly Ranchers or some other type of really fruity candy. Hick's Total Transformations - We pride ourselves in having some of the best hair care products on the market. It does not leave a white residue and it holds well. I'm always stuck between this and Keracare. I love this product!!! Simply apply a small amount to your edges and brush lightly. 8. This product used to be made so well but now I don't know I guess they changed the formula and I'll be sticking to kera care edge control from here on out. Luster's Pink Shea Butter Coconut Oil Moisturizing Hair Milk - 12 fl oz. I am before peolle a lot conducting trainings and workshops now I don' t have to worry about flyaway hair. So far this is the best pomade I've found. Design Essentials Sleek Edge Control ($11.00); this moisturizing firm gel control guarantees a smooth sleek finish. This edge control gel for coarse 4C hair is highly recommended. I couldn't ask for a better product for my short hair. It makes my edges smooth and straight, without the flaking and hardness of a gel. I was introduced to it by one of the hairstylist I used and I'm really glad I got to try it. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2017. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. https://www.facebook.com/pages/LakiaStar/177165645727427, Perfect for edges to do a ponytail or bun, The is the best edge control we have found, Deanna "Dede" Sutton "A woman in process. 5. It's the absolute best edge control I have yet to try, I definitely recommend it! I can’t bring you a round-up of the best edge control for 4C hair without mentioning this firm hold gel that gives me the sleekest edges. So I basically wasted my money and had to immediately go to my beauty supply store to get it and since its a pandemic I wanted to utilize amazon for its quick delivery and what I thought was authentic product guarantee but was immediately let down smh I highly recommend you do NOT purchase this product and save your time and money and go to local beauty shop or maybe even order from Sallys if you are social distancing. I finally found something for my edges. I've tried them all and this is the best on the market. Hick's edges reviews by prettipoison27 1 year ago 3,126  It helps you easily create your desired style and edge. I am trying desperately to avoid buying it online, because quite honestly, I do not have the financial means to pay for the product and the shipping cost. Anyone saying otherwise is lying. "Your hair products has been a blessing to me the hicks edges.. But hicks is the best edge control I've tried so far. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I absofreakinglutely LOOOOOOOOVE this product. 7. The ones I bought look like a hair gel. 4.3 out of 5 stars with 7 reviews. Black Vanilla Edge Control Smoother; What It Does. My favorite Gel! I was at the beauty supply store a few weeks ago and I was looking for something else. great price on Amazon ...leaves dry wax residue, Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2019. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hicks Total Transformations Edges Styling Gels, 4 Ounce at Amazon.com. Great for spiking flat hair, controlling tapered cuts and the nape area. HICKS Edges Hair Edge Control Pomade. $14.38. I wasn't sure if it would last all day, but IT DID...it really did! Choose from our 2 oz & 4 oz options! "I use Hicks edge control and an Ibiza brush (it's a tiny boar bristle brush that looks like a toothbrush) to smooth edges. http://ChannelPages.com/tbdconfident, Dry flexi-rod set| laid with hicks edges by prettygyrlangie 1 year ago 14,575 Date published: 2020-07-31 Rated 5 out of 5 by TJ Thompson from Great product This is the only edge control I use for my hair. Trust me!!! ", "I absolutely love your haircare products! I don't think that this is the sellers fault bc I've come across this issue from other sources as well but I think the product manufacturing had changed its not the same. I wish the company could come down on the price a bit or make it in larger containers cause this is my summer go to when it comes to edge tammers. These 15 edge control products are top-rated and won’t leave you with crunching or flaking. I have even applied it when I straightened my hair and nope. According to Dr. It holds all day and does not get greasy. Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2020. “shea butter edge control” ... 4.4 out of 5 stars with 132 reviews. African Pride Extra Hold Braid, Loc, & Twist Gel. I have been using the Hicks Edges product for almost a year and my edges have grown. If I didn't put it on I wouldn't know it was there. I've used Hicks for many years and it seems to be the only products that works for my edges. After 5 minutes it turned greasy and my edges lifted up. 107 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 107. and FOTD by Lakia Star 184,038 views Creme of Nature. Eco Styler. I love your products. I quit getting my hicks from the local beauty supplies bc the products started to feel and perform different and now I have the same issue with the hicks that I just received. Easily rinses out. ", "I purchase your products at the proud lady Show I'm writing because I'm in love with your product .I am a licensed cosmetologist from Indiana . 4. Love, love, love this product! Highly recommended for all types of hair, this super holding power pomade leaves hair silky smooth with no flaking. This is the OG edge control that can be found in every natural hair gal’s beauty cabinet. So I purchased "Hicks Edges" and was BLESSED from the GOOD GOD ABOVE to have found this product after 7 LONG years of searching. Find a variety. Best price in town for one of my staples! 4. My gel slays my edges better and I don't need to lay down a scarf to hold it down. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This product, which is infused with wheat protein and jojoba oil, is a strong edge control edge. A little goes a long way! Categories: EDGE CONTROL… Instagram: http://instagram.com/Lakiastar, Natural hair: hicks edges vs. Murray superior by slyknik21 4 years ago 70,366 views, Hicks total transformation edges: review and demo (recorded over two months ago) by Capricorn jones 2 years ago 36,705 views, World natural hair show 2011 hicks edges free your curl by msjifyournasty 2 years ago 28,103 views I use to wear flowers to cover up the side of my head where my edges were really bad but now I no longer have to camouflage my head with flowers. If you want something that holds use a little Gorilla Snot Gel, goes a long way and has a strong hold unlike Hicks. ", "I purchase your EDGES and TWIST LOCK GEL. Works very well on edges and ends, especially during humid, bad hair, summer days. I have always purchased Hicks from the beauty supply store but decided this time to get it from Amazon because it's cheaper then the beauty supply store. Edges..........We all have them but in the hot humid weather, we all hate them. Bought this based on rave reviews. #2 - Ebin 24 Hour Edge Tamer Extreme Firm Hold I had to unfortunately and unexpectedly relocate and I am residing in Columbia, MO. Push Pom ($3.00); lastly for our natural beauties, Push Pom is a natural pomade stick to help tame edges. Control tapered cuts and nape back area. If you've purchased Hicks for the first time from this seller and didn't like it I would say give it one more try and buy it directly from the beauty supply store. Straightens hair without the use of chemicals Edges are smooth and firmly held in place Great for controlling tapered cuts Softens and adds shine Promotes hair growth Hicks Edges Pomade features a non-flaky, non-sticky formula that holds the hair and edges firmly in place for a shiny, healthy appearance. And you don't even have to apply more edge control just a little water. 0 of 1 people found the following review helpful. Been using this product for 2 years now and love it! Works the best on my edges. I purchased your product and on the way home, I was just trying to figure out in my mind exactly how was this going to work and I have not had a relaxer in about 2 months besides I'm trying to get my hair back to the healthy state that it was once in. Purchase Push Pom at Esty.com. The problem is the heaviness of the product may be clogging to your pores making it hard for your scalp to breathe and if you consistently slick your hair back this is just an overload of stress being put onto your edges. Too sticky to use for much else. I am in AWE right now! It's better than almost every edge control I've used. 135 product ratings. OZ./118 & am struggling to locate a place in the 65203 area to purchase it. They run close, but I love Hicks. I have used multiple edge controls and they're all either make my hair greasy or my edges and baby hair rolls up within an hour or two! It is not heavy enough to perform like the real deal unfortunately. Write a review. This just feels like grease. "This is the most wonderful product I have ever tried!!! This is by far the best edge control gel that I have used,it's worth every penny spent.it lays the hair down and straightens it out and it holds!! They work great on my hair texture. I found it and then the word edges stuck out to me. I LOVE IT! So I purchased "Hicks Edges" and was BLESSED from the GOOD GOD ABOVE to have found this product after 7 LONG years of searching. Shipment processing will take between 1-2 business days to ship out. *We do not Express Ship edge control d Buy Now. The African Pride Braid, Loc, & Twist Gel uses black … Can you please advise on where I can find this product locally please? 1. I have tried them all, and this is the best hands down. It doesn't even work for soft texture hair. item 7 HICKS EDGES CONTROL HAIR EDGE HOLDING STYLING GEL TOTAL SUPER HOLD 4OZ 7 - HICKS EDGES CONTROL HAIR EDGE HOLDING STYLING GEL TOTAL SUPER HOLD 4OZ. Hicks Total Transformations Edges Pomade 4oz 2-Pack. and where are your products. Have tried others, you could see the gel and appeard dry. 132. If it is not available in this market, can you please strongly consider establishing a relationship with a local salon/retailer to make it available to us? A little expensive but worth it. This stuff is hair crack! Private Label Edge Control is perfect for the person looking to start their own brand. I love everything that encourages love, growth and mental and spiritual health. 3. It does not last no matter what you do. It has been a blessing to find a product that holds my hair in place all day. Also, even if it worked nothing justifies 14 dollars for this much gel. Hicks Total Transformations Pomade Control Edges Gel is a non-sticky balm with natural oils that help to control unmanageable hair. Helps smooth and tame the look of hair Applies dry, not wet, so hair stays sleek when styling Adds shine to hair Helps keep hair moisturized, soft and manageable without any flaky residue Helps seal split ends and hold hair in place ; How to Use . Control tapered cuts and nape back area. My edges ended up feeling a little crunchy and my edges layed about 20 minutes or less after applying the product. Hicks Total TRANSFORMATIONS, Hicks Edges holds hair firmly in place with a super shine and without flakiness. It looked like I had just permed my hair. "Greetings, I just found out about and purchased you Hicks Edges today and OMG this is one of the best products I've ever purchased!! I LOVE IT! That's how HAPPY I am. I am looking forward to use all your hair products for my blessed hair thank you ... "I just had to send an email to you to let you know that I believe that your product Hicks edges is literally off the charts. I went to touch up my edges with the Hicks I just received from Amazon and the product was just not the same. Thanks HICKS!!!". Hicks Edges is the best. I have the most coarse hair and I refuse to wear a scarf because it gives me head aches. Rated 5 out of 5 by Tionna12 from This may be the edge control for you I have 4c hair and this product works better than other edge controls I’ve tried. It does the job and I would recommend to anyone who doesn't like the stiffness of using gel but still would like the sleek back effect. It slays your edges for 2 seconds and that's it. Does a fantastic job of smoothing down my hair and keeping it in place. There is no buildup or flaking ever. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/LakiaStar/177165645727427 Love that it's nice and thick but not so thick that it pulls and damages my baby hair. Case of 6 Cosmetechnology Professional Natural Hair-N-Scalp Styling Gel, NATURAL HAIR -N- SCALP CONDITIONING SHAMPOO. No flaking, no white residue, it's not heavy or oily, it is really great, just make sure to only use on CLEAN HAIR for the best results. The hold will stand up throughout the course of the day without fail. I've never had any issues with it flaking up, looking greasy, or dripping down my face (like that Let's Jam gel). Great stuff. 2 oz. The formula is thicker similar to organics edge control. I tried this edge control on my edges when my hair was relaxed didn't really notice a difference from this and eco styler, . I can't see us using anything else anymore. Hicks Edges($15.00); topping our list at number one is Hicks Edges, we live for this edge control. I have been natural for 2yrs now. They actually seem like a gel and a pomade, depending on what product you buy. This hair product was a game changer for me! Loading... Unsubscribe from Erika Marie? Edge control tends to be a thick consistency so that it can provide the hold needed to sleek your hair down. I bought a jar of Hick’s from my local beauty supply store and the consistency was thicker. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, 2,634 global ratings | 1,032 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2020, I do not think that this is Hick’s for real. I am home all day, no physical activity, no sweating and this product still does not hold. Is Hicks Edges Worth The Cost?-- Review + Demo Erika Marie. Ingredients ", "Its the HICKS EDGES I like. When I pick this up it really controls my edges and slicks them down better than allot of other products. Doesn't get sticky, or chalk/waxy and doesn't cause excessive oiliness or shine. I have never found a product that would lay down the grey hair and it stay there all day and/or until i move it Please, Please do not stop producing this product. Thanks for allowing God to use you to help MANY people around the world. Leaves edges looking and feeling shinier and healthier than before. All rights reserved. This genuine hair gel is non-flaky and non-sticky and rinses out easily. Details Hicks Edges Pomade firmly smooths the hair and edges with added shine. Ig: http://instagram.com/dabossella, Hicks edges plus demo by tbdconfident 1 year ago 17,363 views It take’s my strands from eek to chic with a single swipe. Hicks edges vs. monkey brains hair pomade by daisy veasy veasy 2 years ago 2,779 views, Is hicks edges worth the cost- review + demo by Erika Marie 6 months ago 2,459 views ... Hicks Edge Control YAY or NAY? It is an excellent product to add to your regular hair-care beauty routine. The exact product I previously used. Many reviews say that this edge control gel for coarse hair is not drying, cakey or sticky. Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2015. Thank you for being unselfish with your dream". BlogSpot: http://erikamariexoxo.blogspot.com/. It's super tacky and leaves edges looking gross like you applied sticky glue gunk to your hair. My hair is African American nat ural meaning no relaxer chemicals and this stuff holds my edges in place all day. I'm a hair stylist and my clients purchase hicks and have been for yrs and we all feel the same way, Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2016. I think it gives great hold and also doesn't leave your hair flaky after numerous uses. I have tried every product on the market but yours has been a GOD SEND. For African American women, not much out there that's better to hold the edges down for a bun. There aren't any upcoming events at present. Our products are furnished to retail stores throughout the United States. I have soft curly hair Type 3b/3c. I have really rough edges but hicks edge control held them down and wasn't greasy or create white stuff on my hair. Weave aide was my #1 but it melts like crazy in the summer. This is fake and does not behave like true Hicks gel. TESTIMONIALS: AMAZON *FIVE STAR*5.0 out of 5 starsTESTIMONIALS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LIST YOUR TESTIMONY...SEND YOUR TESTIMONIES TO US. We've tested and tried just about every product for edge hold and now we're ready to spill the beans on our top recommended picks. It doesn’t only come in a huge tub (16oz for a regular, FYI) to last you a long time, it also comes with important benefits like a strong hold and frizz-smoothing capabilities thanks to its key ingredient—argan oil. Awesome edge control! Doesn't leave my face looking greasy even ... 32 oz. Which variety would you like to review? I have been using this product for about a month-ish. This edge control does not leave white flakes and gives your edges a fantastic hold. I love this stuff. Amazon.com Price: $ 24.05 $ 24.05 Incl VAT (as of 25/11/2020 04:25 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping. Gives me that perfect look I was looking for. I am a VERY satisfied customer, and actually jus' posted a picture of my hair on my Facebook page (and I've never ever done this). Thank God for answered prayer seriously. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2020. Hicks edges and high bun tutorial by lakia star 1 year ago 316,095 views 1. Whether you are natural or relaxed, training those edges can be easy and affordable. Who said you needed to constantly relax your hair throughout humid weather? It is well worth the cost, no flakes. "Just wanted to say that your product is great. Also, as a gospel singer, I no longer have to "BE ON EDGE" (no pun intended) while performing on stage. applying a scarf does not work either. Columbia, MO is the 4th largest urban city in the state of MO after Kansas City, St. Louis & Springfield, MO. Push Pom contains no sulfates, no artificial colors or fragrances, no chemicals and no petroleum. 4.6. lusciousdiva.tumblr.com, Hicks edges vs. olive oil edge control by biglez1704 2 years ago 3,412 views Unruly hair is a thing of the past. I took notice of the hair demostration at the Women's Empowerent in Raleigh NC, and was BASICALLY SOLD! I notice a white residue the next day and my hair is super waxy after I use this. Thank you kindly :-). Hold is at about an 7.5 sometimes an 8 depending on the day. I am mixed Black and Mexican aka Blaxican and this is been great for the days that the frizzy baby hair has a mind of its own and I am able to put a small amount of Hicks on my hair into a pull back pony and my hair is good for the rest of the day. I will purchase a jar from my beauty supply store now that it is opened and compare and update you guys, Its legit and came fast but i dont like it, Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2017, The product doesn't seem as firm as it used to be. Regardless if you are a natural beauty or a relaxed diva, whipping your edges into shape should be the least of your worries. It used to come firm and now it comes kind of like a solid grease instead of a pomade. $7.99. It works fine, but then it just gets greasy looking and doesnt hold up much. 49 reviews. Especially the Hicks Edges!!!! My favorite Gel ! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jpvanburen, Hicks edge control vs. organic olive oil control by d. Ella da boss diamond 1 year ago 21,893 views  But sometimes it can feel like finding the right gel or pomade that lasts all day without flaking is the true art form. This is a great product , but not a holy grain ! This stuff right here is magic. The best edge control thats out and Ive tried mostly all of them! Hicks Total Transformation Edges: It comes in a jar, and the product is clear and looks like your traditional edge control. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2018, Non greasy, no flakes, decent smell, strong hold and no product build up. I know for sure Hicks works I just don't know if I received a authentic bottle of it. I took notice of the hair demostration at the Women's Empowerent in Raleigh NC, and was BASICALLY SOLD! Use fingertips to apply to dry, styled hair. Hicks total transformations, hicks edges holds hair firmly in place with a super shine and without flakiness. Was very glad to locate it on Amazon. I received the products the day before I was to get my hair done so I didn't use it right away. You can purchase Olive Oil Edge Control at your local Target or beauty supply store for $6.00 (prices may vary per location). It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Now that it's the middle of the summer, maintaining and controlling your edges can be a handful. What more can you ask for from an edge control. And if a toothbrush is your paintbrush, then edge control is the paint. What do you have for thinning hair? Leaves edges looking and feeling shinier and healthier than before. I am nearly out of the 4 FL. Hicks edges vs. olive oil edge control by biglez1704 2 years ago 3,412 views Hick's edges reviews by prettipoison27 1 year ago 3,126 Hicks edges vs. monkey brains hair pomade by … You can purchase Design Edge Control at Amazon.com. The product is also giving my hair a ashy look as well, like product build up. I'm so thankful my sister in law had it on hand for an edge control emergency (my daughter is an allstar cheerleader and we accidentally packed a jar of our regular edge control that had been emptied and filled with coconut oil) because I'd never heard of this brand before. Some edge control products look like lotion. See all 35 - All listings for this product. Ratings and Reviews. See and discover other items: edge control for natural hair, edge control natural hair, edge controls, design essentials hair products, best edge control for natural hair, best edge control Disclaimer : While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on … Hicks Inc. Hicks, Inc. is the #1 national wholesale distributor of fishing, hunting, marine, archery, and other outdoor products. Great product. Copyright © 2020 Ruth Hicks Enterprise IT | Hicks Total Transformations. Once applied, it gives the hair a slicked down and shiny appearance.
2020 hicks edge control reviews