Those most powerful, whether they be telepaths, energy drainers or manipulators, and whatever else they can possibly do, are classified as Omega-level mutants. The term was first seen in the 1986 issue Uncanny X-Men #208, but was completely unexplained (beyond the obvious implication of it referring to an exceptional level of power). He shares the same genetic history as Cable. So his "god-like" power really is more from being enhanced by … The version of Nate Grey that makes this list doesn’t come from Earth-616. * The term Omega Level is largely irrelevant. Powerhouse mutants like Magneto, Apocalypse and the Omega-Level mutant Iceman barely laid a finger on Nate during their massive brawl. The final upgrade came by way of a Dragon Ball Z-like feat from an alternate reality Jean Grey (Age of Apocalypse). RELATED: New Mutants: 10 Questions About Cannonball, Answered Here’s why I’ve chosen to use Earth-295 Nate Grey. Upon being resurrected by her brother (a reality warper and Omega-level mutant in his own right), she gained another power-buff. As Storm says when she attacks X-Man, she's been a goddess longer than the relatively young X-Man has been alive. Enjoy! An Omega-level mutant is one with the most powerful genetic potential and expression of their mutant abilities. * Phoenix isn’t an Omega Level Mutant. As the term suggests, Omega mutants are Marvel's most powerful class of mutants. I wouldn't consider Apocalypse an Omega level mutant, because at his base power, he is a shape shifter, more or less. Throughout her life, she has been the Queen of Wakanda, the leader of the X-Men, and is now classified as an Omega-Level Mutant. Apocalypse is enhanced with bionics and technology he inherited from the Celestials. X-Man is an Omega-level mutant genetically created by Mr. Sinister from the Age of Apocalypse timeline. 1 History 1.1 Age of Apocalypse 1.2 A New World 1.3 Psi-Ops, Stryfe, and Ness 1.4 "Second Coming" 1.5 Visiting His "Parents" 1.6 Mannites 1.7 Greyville 1.8 Threnody and her Child 1.9 Shaman of the Mutant Tribe 1.10 "Death" 1.11 Return 1.12 New Mutants 1.13 Re-Animator 1.14 Exiled 1.15 X-Men Disassembled 1.16 Age of X-Man 1.17 Krakoa 2 Powers and Abilities 2.1 Powers 2.2 Abilities 2.3 … Nate Grey. 9. You [I’m gonna start this with, if you want the short answer, go to the last paragraph, if not, continue reading. Phoenix is a cosmic entity that occasionally inhabits Omega Level Telepaths like Jean Grey. X-Man is an Omega-level mutant genetically created by Mr. Sinister from the Age of Apocalypse timeline. The reason for the ranking system when it comes to a mutant’s level of power is to at least attempt to monitor this spectrum. He shares the same genetic history as Cable. Professor Xavier’s plan to bring every dead mutant back to life is revealed in Marvel Comics’ House of X #5, from Jonathan Hickman and Pepe Larraz. :)] I think you are confusing experience with true raw power and potential. Instead, he comes from the Age of Apocalypse Universe or Earth-295. * Apocalypse also isn’t an Omega Level Mutant.
2020 is apocalypse an omega level mutant