It contains extra-fine coconut oil to nourish and protect the hair while also boosting shine. Please Contact Us of refer to privacy policy for more details. After cleansing strands with L’Oreal Professionnel Source Essentielle Nourishing Shampoo, transform strands further with L’Oreal Professionnel Source Essentielle Nourishing Balm. Save 5% now and up to 15% on repeat deliveries. A nourishing mask to illuminate and restore blonde hair. A lightweight mask infused with 6 precious oils to nourish dry hair The EXTRAORDINARY OIL Nourishing Mask, concentrated in micro-extracts of 6 precious flower oils, provides intensive nourishment to dry hair fibres. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. 500 ml. I bought a ton of L'oreal hair care this past month and really love the nourishing effect that it has given my hair. I will be looking for something more natural, or at least a scent I actually enjoy! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Esters, Ci 77891, Ci 77491, Ci 15985, Ci 19140, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Mica, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Nelumbium Speciosum Extract, Linum Usitatissimum Flower Extract, Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caramel, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Bht, Citric Acid, Glycine Soja Oil, Perfume. Mizani . Pair with any Source Essentielle shampoo for maximum benefits. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Hair is nourished for up to 48 hours with zero weighdown, Lightweight nourishment & softness without greasy residue, It'll make your hair softer, buy OMG strong scent. More reviews, photos and discussions for L'Oreal Paris. Quick View Discover. Product Details • The EXTRAORDINARY OIL Nourishing Mask, concentrated in micro-extracts of 6 precious flower oils, provides intensive nourishment to dry hair fibres. Mask - 16 product(s) Sort by: Lengths Renewing Mask. ELSEVE by L'Oréal. From United States +C $13.00 shipping. I am using it since last 15 days and feeling growth in muscles. Overall, would recommend. There was a problem completing your request. Old price $40.00 New price $32.00. Leaves my hair shiney too! A light oil mask for normal to fine hair. Dry hair is revitalized and feels transformed - soft, shiny and with natural bounce. Quick View Discover. Deep Nourishing Creambath. Item # L8923054. Filter . 3 Reasons to Add a Hair Mask for Damaged Hair to Your Beauty, How To Choose The Best Hair Masks And Oils For Your Hair Typ. All I could smell is this product for days after using. Enveloping deep care for an intense nourishment. C $66.89. I was secretly hoping that due to the apricot seed addition that it would perhaps have a fruity fragrance but sadly although not unpleasant by any means it has a typical salon conditioner scent. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The EXTRAORDINARY OIL Nourishing Mask, concentrated in micro-extracts of 6 precious flower oils, provides intensive nourishment to dry hair fibres. If you have fragile hair… try the L’Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm. 16.9 fl oz. I rinsed the bejesus out of it, but the smell lingered allllll day, and I now have a headache. In association with the Nourishing Shampoo, it boosts nutrition up to 64%*. This mask is excellent for those who have, brittle, thin, frizzy, damaged hair. I also tried it as leave in and it works for me. The container is a decent size, it smells good, has a good consistency (not too thin), and seems to be helping my hair from what I can tell (although I do use a bunch of other products as well, so I'm not sure how much of it is this product itself). Intensely nourished, hair feels softer, more supple and easier to detangle. Nice conditioner , but I noticed a build up on hair. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately. I usually use it in the shower and rinse it out after a few minutes-- sometimes I use it overnight. Most importantly I received authentic product with FSSAI seal. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. This mask nourishes deeply with light texture. Old price $30.00 New price $24.00. I really loved it.... the best in its class and much better than other protein powders available in the market. 6955818289410. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Moisture Fusion Intense Moisture Mask . Used it for the first time in the shower today, and immediately noticed that the smell is really strong and headache-inducing. Tamed the split ends and eliminated the static of my baby fine hair without making it heavy/oily. When used along with the shampoo and mask, it boosts nutrition up to 64% after one application, and resurfaces hair so it’s silkier, more supple and shinier. OUR COMMITMENTS: Free from silicones, parabens and colourants. Here at L’Oréal Professionnel, we are deeply concerned about the unprecedented coronavirus challenge the world is facing. I am sensitive to fragrance so I find this with many products. It is quickly absorbed, easy to rinse off, and leaves hair natural to the touch. L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Curl Contour Masque is specifically designed to nourish and define curly and wavy hair. Enveloping deep care for an intense nourishment. Offer deeply nourishing, hydrating and replenishing hair care services by finding the right professional hair treatment or the perfect hair masks. L’Oréal Mythic Oil Nourishing Shampoo 25.4 oz. Shine. Suitable for daily use. Dry, rough hair is transformed in just one wash leaving it nourished and soft, with incredible shine and none of the weighdown. I have type 3A/3B curly hair that has been severely heat/dye damaged over the past few years. Enjoy the benefits and advantages of L'Oreal Expert Professionnel products and other hairdressing accessories from 100% original brands.Gender: Unisex Be a VIP! Mask. To see prices, you must login or register.
2020 l oreal nourishing mask