Genuine 1960s Mickey Mantle Louisville Slugger 125 Hillerich & Bradsby Bat MM5. First off, this bat is made of genuine maple wood, which is a popular choice for wood baseball bats.  It has a hard but soft feel to it that gives such a satisfying hit sound and feel.  There is a reason why maple wood is one of the most used woods in baseball bats. Off. The handle and barrel on this bat are both medium sized. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. From the No.1 and official bat of MLB, Louisville Slugger launched the all new 125 series of gloves. Required fields are marked *. No other bat combines heritage, expertise and passion for the game like Louisville Slugger. Make sure that you take care of this bat or any wooden bat.  They can get ruined easier if they are left in the rain or left in the cold car. The highest grade of wood is reserved for all 125 baseball bats. Overall, I think that if you are looking for a baseball bat to have fun with or practice with, the Louisville Slugger 125 is a good choice for you.  With an awesome price and some good specs, I say go for it. JustBats.com 816 views. If you are ordering curbside pick-up, please place your order and select “Pick-Up” as your delivery option. H&B also sells a variety of gloves for activities such as golf, fitness, gardening, and cycling under the Bionic Gloves brand. Free returns and free shipping on orders over $50! To date, more than 4-million people have enjoyed … Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index. Louisville Slugger Genuine 125 Youth Maple Wood Bat. Glove Benefits Typically, outfielders gloves can feel a little heavy as the longer length of the glove causes more leather to be used in the creation of the glove. C $8.67. That is pretty common with wood bats since the material just allows for vibrations to take over, but it wasn’t that bad. This series of professional inspired patterns give players a quality glove at a value price. Your email address will not be published. Priced for every budget and built from dependable ash wood, the youth ash bats are lightweight and flexible. The Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, is a museum and factory tour attraction located in Louisville, Kentucky's "Museum Row", part of the West Main District of downtown.The museum showcases the story of Louisville Slugger baseball bats in baseball and in American history. 0 bids. Louisville Slugger is committed to achieving Level AA conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with other accessibility standards. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-401-7908, if you have any issues accessing information on this website. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-401-7908, if you have any issues accessing information on this website. This series of professional inspired patterns give players a quality glove at a value price. From United States. You definitely want a bat like this for a youth player. Louisville Slugger Youth 125 Maple Genuine Unfinished Baseball Bat 4.5 out of 5 stars 196 $49.61 $ 49 . This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. C $9.99. Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory is one of the region’s most popular attractions. I have a Louvislle Slugger 16" 125 made by Hillerich & Bradsby Co. Especially since this bat is only half finished and half unfinished, there is bare wood exposed, making it easier to absorb water. Before the 125 the No. Cover the bases with us, from before the Negro Leagues to today’s superstars. New Listing Wade Boggs Louisville Slugger 16 inch #125 Mini Bat VG Condition. 1949-53 Yogi Berra Rookie Era 32" Powerized 125S Louisville Slugger Baseball Bat Louisville Slugger Youth 125 Back to the basics again with the Louisville Slugger Youth 125. 0 bids. The Louisville Slugger Youth Genuine 125 Ash Baseball Bat is priced for every budget and built from dependable ash wood. I'm 5' 7" with a medium-sized hand, and it was a chore getting my thumb into the glove; the width of the bottom of my hand at the heel was extremely and uncomfortably tight. Louisville Slugger Sports Complex looks forward to when we all will once again compete and cheer in the sports we love. The center of gravity is closer to the middle of the bat, making it much easier to swing. WTLWYA125A2027, WTLWYA125A2028, WTLWYA125A2029, WTLWYA125A2030, WTLWYA125A2031. Louisville Slugger Genuine Maple 125 Youth Baseball Bat. Louisville slugger began using model numbers on the knob in 1943 then moving the model number to the barrel in 1977. When he saw there were no real reviews on the internet on any baseball bats or gloves, he decided to take it into his own hands. Because this bat is made out of maple wood, there is a good amount of pop to it.  Nothing out of the ordinary but gives you what you need to hit a baseball.  Even the tiny guys can use this bat to lift some into the outfield.  That is the power of maple and Louisville Slugger combined. 61 - $51.87 $ 51 . The health and safety of our guests, staff, and community are of the utmost importance.
2020 louisville slugger 125