Oh, and still does for another 12 shampoos! Improves color deposit and retention while also visibly improving the condition, shine, and the appearance of healthy hair. In high school and college, I was all about having fun, vibrant, expressive hair—pink, green, blue, yellow… you name it, and as of 2 1/2 years ago, I finally returned to my colorful roots. It's covered my patchy bits, and blended my roots in. Thanks Punky Colour and Beauty4EU . ), focusing on bringing you the brightest, boldest, most amped-up products and excellent customer service around. For a more affordable option, the Punky 3-In-1 color-depositing shampoo and conditioner works similarly, but comes in a few less colors. Punky Colour comes in several shades including turquoise, midnight blue, poppy red, lagoon blue , and flamingo pink. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. This has achieved both objectives! To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Brunette – For dark hair, pick a blue shampoo. Tags blue, dyed hair, Hair, pink, punky color, purple, style. I am not keen on the smell because it smells of artificial cherries but I love the product and it's performance! It's awesome, works wonders, makes my hair look like freshly dyed. 7. Our redefined science expands your creativity and gives you the opportunity to create your unique head-turning look. Leave in for 10 to 15 minutes maximum for added intense colour and longer duration. The product will deliver maximum colour deposit similar to a semi-permanent hair dye. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: Beauty4EUAttn: Returns Dept.16325 S Avalon Blvd, Gardena, CA 90248, 6. My toner at the hairdressers has suddenly started fading so I was overjoyed to find this and be able to put the colour back. How vibrant it is, how shiny it is, how its such a lovely colour and not harsh looking. Shop with confidence. That also works amazingly and changes the Atlantic Blue to violet which is totally awesome too! Copyright © 2020 Beauty4EU. Luscious, vibrant red hair that lasts up to 6 washes and makes me hair feel soft and shiney. If you are not 218% satisfied within the first 30 days of receiving your order, let us know and we will make things right. 3.80 out of 5 stars (12 reviews) Punky Colour. Punky Colour 3-in-1 Color Depositing Shampoo + Conditioner delivers powerful moisture deep into the hair to help strengthen, repair and protect. Fudge Blonde Damage Rewind Shampoo 1L. Use gloves when applying, I leave it on for 10 mins before rinsing. Punky Colour Cherry on Top - Red Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Colour - Lasts 25+ Washes, Punky Colour Alpine Green - Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Colour - Lasts 25+ Washes, Punky Tealistic 3-In-1 Teal Colour Depositing Shampoo and Conditioner - Lasts 5 to 10 Washes, Punky Colour Plum - Purple Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Colour - Lasts 25+ Washes, Punky Colour Violet - Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Colour - Lasts 25+ Washes, Punky Pinktabulous 3-in-1 Pink Depositing Shampoo and Conditioner, Punky Colour Flamingo Pink - Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Colour - Lasts 25+ Washes, Punky Colour Flamingo Pink Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Colour (2 PACK), Punky Colour Purple - Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Colour - Lasts 25+ Washes, Punky Colour Turquoise Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Colour (3 PACK), Punky Colour Turquoise - Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Colour - Lasts 25+ Washes, WE ARE OBSESSED WITH "OLD SCHOOL" EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, 3-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner + Colour Refresher, Hollywood Fashion Secrets Haute Heels Value Pack, Hollywood Fashion Secrets Haute Heels Mini Pack, 3-In-1 Shampoo+Conditioner Colour Refresher. Adds shine and helps to maintain moisture balance. Keratin Amino Acids: The Amino Acid Composition is similar to keratin for better delivery deep into the hair's structure, which in turn helps to deliver powerful moisturizers deep into the hair. Everyone comments on how beautiful her hair is! Here is your Coupon code: TAKE10. Increased detangling-Improves wet or dry combing/brushing-Improves overall health and luster-Increased volume-Softens and smoothes hair. I've been using this stuff alone for little over a year. Wash your hair, condition and soften, AND add the most vibrant blue oomph to your already-colored mane after ONE shampoo! Highly recommend this product and will be purchasing more. Je recommande totalement cette sublime coloration respectueuse de notre corps, de l'environnement et 100% vegan. Really loved it, was easy too apply and looked great. I used the purple on my Daughter for the summer hols - it’s an amazing colour !! The formula with Argan Oil deeply cares for your hair during the hair coloration for a better color result. Thanks so much for your gracious review. We do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Yeah! Absolutely love the smell of these and the colours have come out really well, plus made my hair feel quite healthy again. Wish I’d found it years ago !! We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Smells fantastic & left my hair so soft. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Smells lovely, & leaves my hair beautifully soft. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Professional Style Hair Color & Dye - Ammonia Free, Punky Bluemania 3-in-1 Color Depositing Shampoo & Conditioner with Shea Butter and Pro Vitamin B that helps Nourish and Strengthen Hair, 8.5 oz, Jerome Russell - PUNKY COLOUR SEMI-Permanent Colour Cream – #1414 Midnight Blue, Punky Colour Atlantic Blue 3.5oz Jar #1404 by Punky Colour, Jerome Russell Punky Colour Semi Permanent Conditioning Hair Color, Lagoon Blue), 100ml. Price $15.99. I work really well and the colour really lasts. Thank you, great customer service 😊. The customer service is excellent & sorted out one small problem very quickly.
2020 punky color shampoo blue