This advanced construction ensures excellent structural strength while keeping the knife slim and lightweight. (Left: Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight – Right: Benchmade Griptilian 551SBK) The Handles Continued. shipping: + C $13.07 shipping. As a result it is one of the lighter EDC pocket knives on the market. You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives. 4.7 out of 5 stars 185 ratings. Instead of thumb studs or a flipper, the Para 3 offers a large hole in the blade for quick and easy one-handed opening. Spyderco Para Military 2 Lightweight Folding Knife Blk 3.43" Blade G10 C81GPBK2 5 out of 5 stars (11) 11 product ratings - Spyderco Para Military 2 Lightweight Folding Knife Blk 3.43" Blade G10 C81GPBK2 Spyderco s best-selling Para 3 folding knife distilled all the key qualities of their time-tested Para Military 2 model into an ultra-compact, carry-friendly format. MAP: $151.20. $305.00. Customize your Para3 from Spyderco with custom titanium scales from Flytanium! Military™ Model G-10 Digital Camo . It is very lightweight and an ideal size for an everyday carry knife. C $142.34. Add to bag. Current Stock: 0 SKU: C223PCBL products.upc 716104014514. The thumb ramp on … Shop Spyderco at House of Knives. The full-flat-ground PlainEdge™ blade of this elite Para 3 is crafted from Böhler-Uddeholm M390 particle metallurgy stainless steel. We finished these with a unique antique stonewash finish, and no two scales are exactly the same. As the original was a smaller, lighter version of the popular Paramilitary 2, this model is even lighter. 4,489. Comments Required. All Brands E-L; ESEE Knives; Halfbreed Blades; Hoback; Hogue Knives; Brands M-R . Micarta will vary in color slightly. The adjustment to a slightly more compact model increased the wearing comfort. Ti Tuesday. The handles also offer plenty of space to hold the knives with all four fingers wrapped around. http://www.gpknives.com/spyderco-paramilitary-2-left-handed-c81gple2-s30v-compression-lock.html For all you lefties out there the time has come! Brand: Spyderco. spyderco para 3. Are you crazy and enjoy Tip-Down carry? SKU: … Para 3 Lightweight. These scales will accept any clip position. Log in for pricing. Left-handed? Spyderco Spyderco Spyderco Spyderco Pacific Salt 2, κίτρινο Para 3 Lightweight, spyderedge Para 3, spyderedge Para Military 2, left-handed Μήκος λάμας: 96 χλστ. ©2020 Knifeonline.com.au, All Rights Reserved. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. A Look At The Spyderco Para3 Lightweight. ... Spyderco C223PBK Para 3 Black Lightweight. As befits Spyderco … The ultra-lightweight, open-backed handle features Bi-Directional Texturing™ for a non-slip grip and houses a streamlined version of Spyderco's patented Compression Lock™ mechanism—a high-strength lock that allows safe, easy, one-handed operation. Initially, the company focused on selling sharpeners, but in 1981, the Glessers put down roots in Golden, Colorado and introduced the first Spyderco folding knife. I wish Spyderco would make more lefties, I would eat them up. This one-of-a-kind Para 3 Lightweight also boasts a handsome red handle injection molded from tough fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN). I wouldn't mind a lefty Military, though. These precision milled scales are a perfect fit to replace the standard G10 scales. Write a Review Write a Review × Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight ... Spyderco. 54. Left Handed Knives Knife Accessories Knife Scales Sharpeners Storage Bags and Cases Lanyards Knife Cleansers Knife Hardware ... Spyderco C223PBORE Para 3 Lightweight Rex 45 Burnt Orange Sprint Run Knife Spyderco. The leaf blade shape that Spyderco has championed for years is one of the more useful blade shapes out there. Shipped with USPS First Class. $170.00. MAP: $151.20. Opus™ $218.00 SALE. I have right- and left-handed versions of the PM2, several Para 3's, a Shaman, and a Sliverax and I've always found the compression lock to be awkward and annoying regardless of which hand I use on which model knife. The Para 3 is a cm shorter. Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur. 57. $275.00. It's funny, I'm left-handed, but I don't want a lefty Para 2 or 3, because the standard compression lock works so well for me. share. I wouldn't mind a lefty Military, though. SKU: KNBGK-5681. As the name might already suggest it weighs next to nothing: only 70 grams. Para 3 Lightweight. Please note, images shown on Spyderco.com may be of Production Prototypes. Spyderco’s best-selling Para 3 folding knife distilled all the key qualities of their time-tested Para Military™ 2 model into an ultra-compact, carry-friendly format. $275.00. This supercharged version of the popular Para 3 Lightweight enhances all the proven features of the standard version with its high-performance CPM SPY27 blade. Customize your Para3 from Spyderco with custom titanium scales from Flytanium! Spyderco; Todd Begg; Walther; We Knife Co. William Henry; Zero Tolerance; Fixed Blade Knives . Black Friday Spyderco Para Military 2 Left Hand G-10 Black Para Military 2 Left Hand Black G-10 — Plain Edge For Sale. The knife’s full-flat-ground blade is crafted from CTS® BD1N, a nitrogen-enriched high-carbon chromium steel that offers a superior balance of hardness, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. C $128.11. We finished these with a stunning stonewash finish that has a slight polish to it. Price: $108.99 ($42.57 / oz) & FREE Shipping. I’m left handed and carry a number of para 3’s and a pm 2. Spyderco's best-selling Para 3 folding knife distilled all the key qualities of their time-tested Para Military 2 model into an ultra-compact, carry-friendly format. However, with the left handed paramilitary 2 it is much more comfortable using my forefinger to open the lock for closing. The Para 3 Lightweight takes the concept of the original Para 3 to a whole new level. € 142.74. 01-17-2020. Spyderco Para Military 2 Signature Left-Handed Folding Knife with 3.42" CPM S30V Steel Blade and Durable G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C81GPLE2 AN IMPROVED CLASSIC - Undeniably one of Spyderco's most popular and in-demand designs, the Para Military 2 distills the world-class performance of our legendary Military Model into a more compact, pocket-friendly package. The Spyderco Para 3 Light-weight C223PBK is the light-weight version of the incredibly popular Spyderco Para 3. All Fixed Blade Knives; Brands A-D . Description. For fans of the popular Para Military 2, the time for compromise is over. For all the lefties out there who are wondering... yes it is possible and rather easy to close the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 with your left hand. When opened, the overall length is 7.27″ with a weight of 2.4 oz. The exact opposite is true for the left handed clips. 4 new & refurbished from US $98.00. Spyderco. Para 3 Lightweight, spyderedge Para 3, spyderedge Para Military 2, left-handed Parata. Black Friday Spyderco Para Military 2 G-10 Red Plain Edge M390 Exclusive - Combination Edge/Plain Edge For Sale. Spyderco's founders began in 1976 as “pitchmen," traveling across the country in a converted bread truck to sell the Spyderco SharpmakerTM at fairs and trade shows. It also has the unique quality of performing extremely well with both coarse and highly polished edges. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT Jul 30, 2015. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. These precision milled scales are a perfect fit to replace the standard G10 scales. Each clip carries a lifetime guarantee - if you bend or tweak it, I’ll replace it, no charge. Final Sale - Spyderco Military Model Left Hand Military Plain Edge Black G-10 Left Hand — Plain Edge; Final Sale - Spyderco Military Model Left Hand Military Plain Edge Black G-10 Left Hand — Plain Edge . To ensure convenient carry and instant access, the handle includes a polished four-position clip that supports right or left-side, tip-up or tip-down carry. All Brands M-R; Rockstead; Brands S-Z . Spyderco. MSRP: $175.00 $122.50 (You save $52.50) 5 / 5 (2) leave a review. Almost 30 percent lighter than its G-10-handled counterparts, the Para 3 Lightweight boasts linerless, open-backed construction and Spyderco’s high-traction Bi-Directional Texture™ pattern for a secure grip. save hide report. The Paramilitary 2 Left Handed has an overall length of 8.3″, a 3.4″ blade, weighs 3.75 ounces. P'Kal™ G-10 Red Trainer. LINK TO THE APOSTLE P Channel. Once you are used to it, the Para 3 can be opened with any finger. There is now a left handed version of the patriarch C36 plain satin model which Sal designed to be the perfect battle-ready knife. The adjustment to a slightly more compact model increased the wearing comfort. € 104.03. Military™ Model G-10 Dark Blue CPM S110V . If you do any time on the internet looking for knife reviews or videos, the Spyderco Para Military 2 will usually be at the top of many lists as the best all around pocketknife. Outside of an actual ambidextrous lock like a back lock or the ball bearing lock I think the Spyderco compression lock is one of the best locks for a lefty. C $62.28 shipping. Spyderco Limited Edition Para 3 Folding Knife 3" 52100 Satin Combo Blade, Peel-Ply Carbon Fiber Handles (Paramilitary 3)… $309.95 $185.97 Spyderco C223PBBK Para 3 Lightweight Folding Knife 2.92" CTS-BD1N Black Plain Blade, Black FRN Handles (Paramilitary 3) $160.00 $112.00 The blade is housed in a lightweight, open-backed handle constructed with textured black G-10 scales and nested stainless steel liners. Especially when you look at … This high-performance alloy offers outstanding wear and corrosion resistance, yet remains extremely easy to sharpen and maintain. Cheapest Spyderco Para 3 Smooth G-10 CPM CRU-WEAR Exclusive - Combination Edge/Plain Edge. C $298.47. Other than that the Para 3 includes all characteristics of the Paramilitary 2. My first Spyderco. MSRP: $200.00 $140.00 (You save $60.00) 5 / 5 (2) leave a review. It is an adjustment many Spyderco enthusiasts asked for despite the popular Paramilitary 2. I love it, especially since the action on compression lock Spydercos is so smooth. C223BK Para 3 Blade Length: 3" Closed Length: 4.27" Overall Length: 7.27" Cutting Edge: ... LEFT HAND VERSION !Designed for use by lefties. Spyderco Para™ 3 Smooth G-10 CPM CRU-WEAR Exclusive For Sale. The Spyderco Delica 4 is another great choice for EDC as it’s relatively affordable, lightweight (3.2 ounces), and it’s built to be as strong as possible. willc likes this. The backs have been milled out to receive the nested liners. No problem!! This clip was designed specifically for Spyderco’s Para3 model (if you carry it tip-up), and is left hand and right hand specific. It is an adjustment many Spyderco enthusiasts asked for despite the popular Paramilitary 2. Posted by 4 days ago. Includes pocket clip holes for tip-up, right hand carry. All rights reserved. P'Kal™ G-10 Black. The backs have been milled out to receive the nested liners. It's funny, I'm left-handed, but I don't want a lefty Para 2 or 3, because the standard compression lock works so well for me. Posted by 3 days ago. The ergonomics are incredible and it fits both left-handed and right-handed people perfectly. The thumb ramp on the blade keeps your thumb from slipping and sliding. Spyderco Para 3 Deep Carry Titanium Clip. 32 product ratings - Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Black FRN Handle CTS BD1N Carbon Steel C223PBK This Para 3 Lightweight model has a black FRN handle and a satin finished blade with a plain edge. SKU: C81GS2. The ergonomics are incredible and it fits both left-handed and right-handed people perfectly. They are made here in Washington state from domestic 6AL-4V titanium, and are hand-formed and finished.
2020 spyderco para 3 lightweight left handed