Gaining access to services can be challenging at the very best of times, and for individuals trying to find support for themselves and their families it can be even more complicated. Here at Thrive DC we work to make sure that all of our support programs are accessible to families and would like to recognize some of our colleagues who do the same.
1. Thrive DC, NW D.C.
2. DC Central Kitchen, NW D.C.
3. Bread for the City, NW and SE D.C.
4. Miriam's Kitchen, NW D.C.
5. Manna Food Center, MD
6. Martha's Table, NW D.C.
7. So Others Might Eat, NW D.C.
8. Good Shepherd Housing Foundation, VA
9. Christ House, NW D.C.
10. Central Union Mission, NW D.C.
If you, or someone you know, is looking for help please don't hesitate to reach out.
*Resources gathered from "Shelters and Soup Kitchens - Community - DC Directory - DC Pages" (www.dcpages.ari.net)